Workshop: Diversity at work
Where am I in my intercultural environment?
Following the recent Conference “Experiencing Interculturality at HEC”, the HRD, the S&O Institute and the LRC organized an intercultural workshop moderated by Karen Roustan Delatour, aiming to:
- Understand our differences and see them as the strength of our community rather than a source of discomfort
- Remove tensions and stress related to the complexity of our intercultural environment and enable everyone to share their perspectives and feelings
- Facilitate the sharing of experiences and develop intercultural skills
- Integrate all members of the HEC community regardless of their cultures and facilitate their communication
The first workshop “Diversity at work: where am I in my intercultural environment “, held at the LRC on July 1st 2021, had a practical and concrete approach, and helped us:
- Understand different cultures through the eight dimensions of Erin Meyer’s “The Culture Map”
- Place ourselves on the scale of different dimensions
- Outline the wished cultural working environment
- Become an actor of diversity & inclusion at HEC
>The second workshop is coming soon! Stay tuned!
Watch the testimonial video!